Classroom work supplies:
- 3 packages of notebook filler paper – wide ruled – to be replenished throughout the
- year. Paper with reinforced holes works best. (paper is for school use and is handed out for class assignments)
- 4 composition notebooks – wide ruled – (not spiral bound)
- 1 one-subject wide ruled spiral bound notebook (Reading journal)
- 3 - packages of 3” X 5” index cards (lined)
- 2 – 5 ½” x 3 ½” small, plastic case, snaps or elastic attached to case (for index cards, Science & Social Studies) Please no large, bulky recipe boxes.
- 1 – 2” 3 ring binder (for Reading)
- 2 – folders (one labeled home and one labeled school)
- 1 – package of binder dividers; paper or plastic (for Reading)
Classroom desk supplies:
- 1 – 12” ruler with standard and metric measurement units (clear plastic)
- 1 durable pencil case to include the following items: (Cloth or plastic)
- #2 pencils (to be replenished throughout the year)
- 1 pair of scissors – student pointed tip
- 1 glue stick (to be replenished throughout the year)
- 2 medium ballpoint (not felt, no gel, or no roller type) blue or black pens\
- 1 highlighter (yellow is preferred and works best)
Classroom project supplies:
- 1 plastic art box (8 ½” X 2 ½” ) to include the following items:
- 1 box of 24 crayons
- 1 set if markers (5-10)
- 1 set of colored pencils
Other supplies needed:
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- 2-3 boxes of tissues
- Container of bleach free, Clorox or Lysol disinfecting wipes
- Book covers
Paper or cloth covers are acceptable for hard cover books.
Contact paper may be used for the soft cover, consumable books only.
- Your student will also need notebook filler paper, pencils, pens, and ruler for home to complete assignments.
- Assignment notebook (planner) will be distributed to each student at the start of the new school year. Please do not purchase one over the summer vacation, must be purchased from the school in September.