Current News and Schedules
- Read all about the happenings in the March 2015 Newsletter here.
- Read the Feinstein Newsletter here.
- After School Club Schedule here.
- Read the latest Panther Pages Newspaper written by our students here.
- Mel’s Downtown Creamery St. Pius X School Ice Cream Fundraiser- March 23, 6-9 pm, Bring your family and friends to enjoy a sweet treat. 37 West Broad St, Pawcatuck, CT 860-599-1363, You Scream, I Scream, We all Scream For Ice Cream”. Benefits our school programs. For more information, visit facebook.com/medlsdowntowncreamery.
- Feinstein Peanut Butter Drive- From March 9th through March 27th, we will be collecting jars of peanut butter for our final school-wide Feinstein “I can make a difference” project of this school year. The peanut butter will enable local food banks to restock their shelves after the holidays when food donations typically drop. Our goal this year is to collect 200 jars of peanut butter. Thank you for your generosity! The Feinstein Committee
- St.Pius X School 6th Annual Golf Tournament- At Richmond Country Club on Sunday May 17th. 18 holes of golf, golf cart, gift bag and Texas BBQ dinner. All golfers have an opportunity to win a brand new 2015 Toyota care of Valenti Toyota. Register to play or become a sponsor. Get all the details here.
Registration and Re-Registration Packets now online
Learn about St. Pius X School’s Differentiated Instruction (Guided) Math Program. Watch the video here.
Click here to download the required forms that you need to complete in order for your child to participate in any St. Pius X School sports programs.
Save “Box Tops for Education” for St. Pius X School!!
Click here for the information on the Box Tops for Education program. For each box top saved, the school is given 10 cents. That adds up when we work together. We are able to purchase needed resources from the proceeds. Just cut and send in to the school.
St. Pius X School Cookbook on Sale
To celebrate the 50th Anniversary of St. Pius X School, we have put together cookbook that contains 229 mouthwatering recipes from appetizers to desserts…all recipes of our friends and loved ones. Proceeds go to the school. To purchase, click here.
Fr. Ray’s Book “Why Go to Mass, An Answer for Teens & Families” Now on Sale
See the flyer here for details on how to purchase Fr. Ray’s new published book.
St. Theresa’s Women’s Circle
For more information please contact Melissa Brown at email@example.com at (860) 495-5275 or Rachel Benin at firstname.lastname@example.org (401)622-4483.
Our school will receive 40% of every magazine renewed or ordered! Over 750 magazines and quality products like gifts, home decor, jewelry and gift wrap. Click here to shop online now! Happy shopping!
Principal Fiore’s article on how to teach children about the bible in a fun way
- Learn constructive ways you can add variety to teach bible stories in this 2 page article published in the Religion Teacher Journal’s Creative Catechist. Click here.
Stop & Shop’s A+ School Rewards program
- Register and our school will earn cash everytime you shop! It is quick and easy to sign up. You must sign up yearly. Click for the flyer.
Important Forms and Information