News & Events
- Casa Della Luce – St. Pius Day – Monday, November 23rd All Day and Night!
- Fresh Citrus Fruit Fundraiser
- Official School Calendar 2015-2016
- School Newsletter for November and (Archive available here.)
- Calendar of Events: November 2015
- Alumni Search! Please help us find these people.
- Feinstein Newsletter
- Panther Pages Newspaper written by our students!
Watch the entire recital and see how much our students have learned so much. Wow – great job!
- St. Pius X School’s Differentiated Instruction (Guided) Math Program Learn about this exciting program through our brief video!
- Box Tops for Education For each box top collected, St. Pius X School is given 10 cents — that adds up when we work together! Â Just cut them out and send in to the school. The proceeds help us purchase supplies.
- St. Pius X School Cookbook on Sale To celebrate the 50th Anniversary of St. Pius X School, we have put together cookbook that contains 229 mouthwatering recipes from appetizers to desserts… all recipes of our friends and loved ones. All proceeds go to the school.
- “Why Go to Mass, An Answer for Teens & Families” Fr. Ray’s new published book is available for purchase!
- St. Theresa’s Women’s Circle: For more information please contact Melissa Brown at email@example.com at (860)495-5275, or Rachel Benin at firstname.lastname@example.org (401)622-4483.
- Principal Fiore’s article on “How to Teach Children About the Bible in a Fun Way” Learn constructive ways you can add variety to teach bible stories in this 2 page article written by Principal Fiore published in the Religion Teacher Journal’s Creative Catechist.
- Stop & Shop’s “A+ School Rewards Program” Register and our school will earn cash every time you shop! It isÂ quick and easy to sign up. *Please remember to sign up annually, subscriptions do not renew automatically!
- Magazine Drive Our school will receive 40% of every magazine renewed or ordered! Over 750 magazines and quality products like gifts, home decor, jewelry and gift wrap. Happy shopping!